Disclosure: This sponsored post was written by me on behalf of Alaska Jewelry. All opinions are exclusively my own.
With Mother’s Day quickly approaching, it’s time to start thinking about finding the perfect gift for the various Moms in your life: friends, relatives, neighbors, etc. Today, I’m going to share with you several fabulous gift ideas for the discerning woman in your life who has a taste for luxury. From silk pajamas to a Black Mother of Pearl in White Gold Kabana Pendant, these luxe gifts are sure to bring a smile to Mom’s face this year!
7 Luxury Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day
1. Silk Pajamas: At the end of a long day, nothing is more luxurious than slipping into some silky soft pajamas. Pick up a pair in her favorite color and she’ll be getting her rest in high style!
2. Black Mother of Pearl in White Gold Kabana Pendant: Impress Mom with this modern pendant featuring Mother of Pearl! This stunning pendant has a solid panel of black Mother of Pearl, along with sparkling channel-set diamonds. You can select either 14K white gold, yellow gold or rose gold. You can even customize the color of the Mother of Pearl- I love having options! Perfect for that special Mom in your life, this piece of jewelry will definitely show her how much she means to you!
3. 3 Dozen Roses: Rather than a few simple blooms, go all out and give Mom a huge collection of roses this year! Every woman I know loves receiving flowers!
4. Spa Pass: Every mom needs to unwind and decompress. There’s nothing more luxurious than a day at the spa. Rather than getting her a one-day pass, purchase a season-long pass to a local spa. She is sure to enjoy all that pampering!
5. Coffee Shop Gift Card: Many moms with young children love their daily cup of joe. I know I do! Between middle-of-the-night toddler wake-ups and busy, action-packed days, many moms really savor their coffee ritual. Buy her a high-value gift card ($200, for example) to her favorite coffee shop and she’ll be enjoying complimentary java for months!
6. Leather Handbag: Every woman needs a good bag. Encourage her to stow her stuff in style by giving her a high-quality genuine leather handbag. Bonus points are given if you stick with her favorite designer!
7. New Tablet: Does Mom love all those electronic gadgets? Get her a new, top-of-the-line tablet so she can stay connected even while on-the-go! My tablet is something I rely on every day.
Of all these categories, my favorite one to give (and receive) is jewelry. There’s something so special about giving someone you love a piece of gorgeous, high-quality jewelry that they can wear & enjoy for many years. I recently discovered Alaska Jewelry, and I love that they offer Free Insured Shipping and 31 Day Risk Free Returns. When I’m purchasing jewelry online, I love knowing that the company will fully stand behind their products. Another great bonus about shopping with Alaska Jewelry is that there is zero sales tax. When it comes to purchasing a piece of fine jewelry, that means big savings! Whether you’re looking for a ring, bracelet, necklace, earrings, etc., check out Alaska Jewelry! They have a wide selection of beautiful pieces at multiple price points.
Alaska Jewelry is operated by Tamara Fondell, who has been working in the jewelry business since October 1990. Alaska Jewelry expanded their business to the Internet in 2000, which has allowed them to serve customers all over the world. Keep up-to-date with the latest news & promotions from Alaska Jewelry by checking them out on Facebook and Pinterest.
The generous folks at Alaska Jewelry are even giving my readers a special discount. Simply use the coupon code engineermommy for 10% off anything until Mother’s Day (May 8)! How exciting is that?!
Now, visit Alaska Jewelry and tell me: What’s your favorite piece of jewelry from the site? What’s your favorite gift to give (or receive) on Mother’s Day?