Light Summer Dessert RecipesMay 17, 2015
When it’s really hot and humid outdoors, I just can’t go for a super rich and filling dessert. I’d much rather enjoy something light and airy… maybe something fruity! So with our backyard really coming together recently, I am looking for easy, delicious dessert recipes that I can enjoy outside when the temperature is climbing!
Here are some of my favorite recipe ideas for this Summer!
Light Summer Dessert Recipes
1. This healthy strawberry sorbet is sure to cool you off in the hot Summer months!
2. This recipe for coconut milk pudding with blackberries is light and airy, and sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
3. This trifle with plum compote looks absolutely divine! Even though it looks super decadent, the recipe is actually surprisingly easy!
4. What screams Summer more than lemon?! These lemon dessert cups are absolutely so adorable and delicate- I cannot wait to try these!
5. Have you ever heard of dessert kebabs? These strawberry shortcake kebabs are sure to be a hit at your next outdoor shindig!
6. There is nothing I like more in the Summer than watermelon, so this Watermelon Jello has my name all over it!