Can you believe Christmas is just a matter of weeks away?! It’s crazy how quickly the time flies during this time of year. I love shopping for everyone at Christmas time, but sometimes I need some inspiration of easy gift ideas for everyone on my list. So I’ve compiled some gift ideas here that are perfect as stocking stuffers. Whether you’re shopping for a beauty-loving teenager or a precocious preschooler or a man who likes his gadgets, I have a stocking stuffer for everyone on your list!
Smart Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Everyone on Your List
1. Got someone who works hard all day long and is stressed out often? Then, this product is sure to put them at ease! I love that it doesn’t use batteries and can be used directly by the person.
2. Another gadget to help ease all that tension, this item is sure to be a great stocking stuffer for that busy person in your life!
3. Got a little kid in your life? these little guys are definitely going to be a hit in any little one’s stocking! I know my children absolutely finding little puppets like this in their stockings!
4. Who knew bacon floss even existed?! But for someone who maybe loves unusual gifts, this one is sure to be a winner!
5. This little gadget will both charge and lock your iPhone cord! How smart and clever- and perfect for that gadget-loving friend on your list?!
6. Okay, you might have never realized that you needed this in your life, but hair brush cleaner actually makes sense when you think about. Perfect stocking stuffer for that beauty-loving gal!
7. Speaking of beauty products, this Neutrogena Body Oil is actually another wonderful beauty product! I received it complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and love how versatile it is. It can be used in the bathwater to soften skin, as a shaving oil or as a moisture treatment on the skin. I also like to massage it into the cuticles to soften dry cuticles! It has a light sesame scent and it quickly absorbs into the skin!
A few other ideas that seem to always work well, especially for kids, include small games, playing cards, non-perishable snacks, stickers, socks, gloves, hair accessories and figurines.
So, I hope these stocking stuffer ideas provide some inspiration on what to buy your loved ones this holiday season! Let me know in the comments section: what are your must-haves for the stockings?!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.