7 Smart Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Everyone on Your ListNovember 13, 2015
Can you believe Christmas is just a matter of weeks away?! It’s crazy how quickly the time flies during this time of year. I love shopping for everyone at Christmas time, but sometimes I need some inspiration of easy gift ideas for everyone on my list. So I’ve compiled some gift ideas here that are perfect as stocking stuffers. Whether you’re shopping for a beauty-loving teenager or a precocious preschooler or a man who likes his gadgets, I have a stocking stuffer for everyone on your list!
Smart Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Everyone on Your List
1. Got someone who works hard all day long and is stressed out often? Then, this product is sure to put them at ease! I love that it doesn’t use batteries and can be used directly by the person.
2. Another gadget to help ease all that tension, this item is sure to be a great stocking stuffer for that busy person in your life!
3. Got a little kid in your life? these little guys are definitely going to be a hit in any little one’s stocking! I know my children absolutely finding little puppets like this in their stockings!
4. Who knew bacon floss even existed?! But for someone who maybe loves unusual gifts, this one is sure to be a winner!
5. This little gadget will both charge and lock your iPhone cord! How smart and clever- and perfect for that gadget-loving friend on your list?!
6. Okay, you might have never realized that you needed this in your life, but hair brush cleaner actually makes sense when you think about. Perfect stocking stuffer for that beauty-loving gal!
7. Speaking of beauty products, this Neutrogena Body Oil is actually another wonderful beauty product! I received it complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and love how versatile it is. It can be used in the bathwater to soften skin, as a shaving oil or as a moisture treatment on the skin. I also like to massage it into the cuticles to soften dry cuticles! It has a light sesame scent and it quickly absorbs into the skin!
A few other ideas that seem to always work well, especially for kids, include small games, playing cards, non-perishable snacks, stickers, socks, gloves, hair accessories and figurines.
So, I hope these stocking stuffer ideas provide some inspiration on what to buy your loved ones this holiday season! Let me know in the comments section: what are your must-haves for the stockings?!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Bacon floss? I don’t know if I would be brave enough to try that, but I am definitely intrigued by it!
I think I am going to have to check out the bacon floss for my brother! We are always getting each other goofy gifts!!
I definitely had to do a double take on the bacon floss! lol
I too can not believe we are only a few weeks away from Christmas, 2015 for me has been awesome but too damn fast. I always struggle with buying gifts but loving this list of ideas
My girls would LOVE those little finger puppets – how adorable! And I LOVE those scalp massagers – they definitely help with stress.
I do too. I have a few and they are really sooo relaxing! And plus, my kids think they are the coolest toy ever. lol
I have to admit that sometimes I’m so tired of shopping that stocking stuffers are a last minute purchase and I can never think what to get. This helps!
What an amazing gift ideas! I have never heard of iChargerlock, before but it does seem like a useful gadget for iPhone owner.
The finger puppets are a great little thing to take on the go with you. They would keep kids occupied and happy while waiting for appointments and such.
Numbers 5 and 7 are my ultimate favorites. Love to get both of them this Holiday season.
These are really unique ideas for stocking stuffers. I think I’d like to try that bacon floss myself only I’d be afraid I’d want to eat it. Bacon is my weakness.
Bacon floss lol, everyone loves bacon right? Love these gift ideas.
Stocking stuffers are my favorite things to buy. These are great ideas!
this definitely checked off some boxes for a few people on my list! great list!
Little Puppets in the stockings really is a good idea. I think I’ll adopt that idea too. 🙂
OMG great stocking stuffer ideas!!! Bacon floss?!?! That’s something my hubby would like lol
I live those finger puppets–what fun a child could have with those–or an adult playing with a younger child. That Body oil is probably something I need
HA i love this. who wouldn’t love bacon flose! HA! and i could totally use the body oil.