Red Reindeer Christmas Wreath Tutorial DIYNovember 16, 2011
Looking for an elegant Christmas wreath that is fast & simple to make? Then park it right here!
These red reindeer wreaths fit the bill perfectly!
- Start with a plain wooden wreath. I picked up this 24″ wooden one from the Dollar Store… score!
- Wrap shiny white ribbon around the wreath tightly and secure the end with hot glue.
- I was working on two wreaths. Here is my progress after completing two wreaths so far.
- Collect your decorations & embelishments. I am using this shiny red rope, glittery red reindeer and oversized felt bow… all from the dollar store!
- Wrap the rope around the wreath. Dangle the reindeer ornament from the top and big bow from the bottom of the wreath. Here is the finished look!
- Here is what my two wreaths look like handing on the wall!
- And here is a close-up of one wreath hanging on the wall!