With Halloween just a little over a week away, it’s time that I figure out what I will be making to celebrate the holiday. During this week’s blog party, I found a number of delicious-looking snacks and treats, and I can’t wait to share with you my favorite seven!
Without further ado, check out these amazing recipes and tell me: Will you be making any spook-tacular treats this year?
7 Amazing Halloween Snacks & Treats
1. This blood punch recipe is sure to impress your guests this Halloween!
2. A good pumpkin spice latte is essential during this season – I love this version!
3. My kids love candy corn. I think this candy corn jello is going to be a hit in my house!
4. How fun and festive is this beef stew baked inside a pumpkin? Love this idea!
5. Everyone loves a sugar cookie. These pumpkin pie cookies are so adorable!
6. This candy corn punch looks like it might be complicated to make, but in fact, it’s surprisingly easy! Such a fun drink!
7. These oreo pumpkin lollipops are a perfect treat for kids during the Halloween season!
I hope these treats inspire you to make something fun and festive this season! Let me know what you plan on making to celebrate the season! Looking for even more Halloween treats? Check out this post, this post, this post and this post! Oh, and this post has a ton of additional ideas!