Is it just me or is October flying by? I can’t believe Halloween is almost here. The kids have their costumes all picked out. My older one will dress up as a Shopkin, while my younger one will dress up as Snow White. They cannot wait to go trick-or-treating around the neighborhood.
Anyway, it’s time for another blog party now, folks! Be sure to share your favorite family-friendly posts, and visit other posts that look interesting! Happy sharing! 🙂
We are so glad that you are here!
Hey folks … got a favor to ask you! Before you leave will you please visit some other posts? One of the greatest benefits of participating in a blog party is to get our work seen by many. When we visit, comment, like, share, pin, yum etc. we are giving a big boost to others – it is like giving a friend a gift – and somewhere down the road you will find your blog traffic and follows will start increasing, too!
So let’s check out our features…
- Please follow our hosts on social media – it may take a few weeks but we sure do appreciate it! (social media links below) ♥
- Please TWEET our party.
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO giveaways, Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit 2 or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Saira from Mom Resource and Bath Time Fun Time
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Marilyn of Marilyn’s Treats
Candace of Musings Of Candace Jean
Jennifer of Engineer Mommy
Cindy of Downhill Run
Nikki of Silly Fun Momma
Shannon of Daily MOMtivity
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.