5 Awesome Valentine’s Day Gifts: Desk EditionJanuary 25, 2023
This is a sponsored post written by me for Muzen Audio. All opinions are mine alone.
Looking for a fun Valentine’s Day gift for that special someone in your life? Today I’m going to share five aesthetic desk accessories for your love. From the vintage-looking Muzen Audio Bluetooth speaker to a USB-powered mug warmer, keep reading for my best suggestions.
1. Bluetooth Speaker: The MUZEN OTR Portable Retro FM Radio Bluetooth Speaker is absolutely adorable! The retro styling and gorgeous walnut wood finish bring back so much nostalgia.
The speaker comes inside this sweet little suitcase, along with an antenna, gift bag, AUX audio cable, charging cable and user manual.
The device can be used as an FM radio (range of FM 87-108 MHz) or as a Bluetooth speaker. Plus, with the AUX input, you can even use it in the car, making this such a versatile, multi-purpose gift. Whether it will be used on a desk at home or taken on the road, this speaker is guaranteed to provide premium sound for hours of listening enjoyment.
Speaking of the sound, the high-quality amplifier and distortion-free stereo technology produces wonderful audio. Plus, thanks to the built-in 1000mAh rechargeable battery, there’s no need to worry about carrying disposable batteries. Recharging only takes 4 hours and a full charge provides up to 10 hours of playtime (at 65% volume.)
Evoking the nostalgia of 1950s radio yet equipped with modern sound technology, this Bluetooth speaker is the perfect gift for anyone on your list this Valentine’s Day – or any time of the year!
2. Dry Erase Sticky Notes: Gone are the days of single-use sticky notes. Nowadays dry erase sticky notes allow you to use and reuse your sticky notes multiple times. Such a cute & eco-friendly solution!
3. Cup Warmer: Nothing is more frustrating than a hot drink that has cooled off before you’ve had a chance to enjoy it. A mug warmer is a convenient desk accessory to make sure your cup of java (or matcha tea) stays nice and toasty.
4. Blue Light Glasses: Available in so many different colors & styles, blue light glasses have become a mainstay of modern computer work. The lenses help to filter the light entering your eyes so as not to mess with your circadian rhythms, also reducing eye strain in the process.
5. Mini Desktop Vacuum Cleaner: For many of us, crumbs and debris always seem to find their way into the little grooves on our keyboards and scattered throughout our desk. A dedicated mini vac is a welcome addition to any office space to keep surfaces nice and tidy.
Don’t forget to check out the premium audio products at Muzen Audio for the perfect Valentine’s Day gifts! Do you know someone who would love the gorgeous retro style of this speaker?