Iced Mint Mochas w/ Marshmallow WandsMarch 10, 2020
This is a sponsored post written by me for Torani. All opinions are mine alone. #toranispringdrinks
Winter is practically behind us and I couldn’t be happier about it! I’m so over the glacial temps and high winds of the past few months. Bring on the chirping birds and blooming flowers! As the weather warms up, one thing I always change about my coffee routine is switching from hot to iced. Today I’m going to share with y’all a delicious recipe for Iced Mint Mochas with Spring-Themed Marshmallow Wands, featuring Torani Crème de Menthe Syrup.
Featuring the classic combination of chocolate and mint in a delicious, ice-cold coffee beverage, this drink is perfect for all your springtime occasions. From fun parties & festive brunches to everyday moments at home, these Iced Mint Mochas need to be on your springtime menu. Kicking up the flavor in your life has never been easier!
Here’s what you need to make two servings of these drinks:
- 2 cups cold-brew coffee: I generally prefer cold-brew coffee because it has a smoother, less bitter taste than the traditional variety.
- 4 tbsp Torani Crème de Menthe Syrup: This delicious syrup adds such a fun minty flavor to this drink. When you click here, you can check out the Flavors of the Month and save 10% off! I really appreciate that Torani syrups are made with simple ingredients like pure cane sugar & natural flavors.
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder: This will impart a yummy chocolate flavor into our beverage.
- 1/2 cup whole milk: If you’re trying to reduce calories & fat, you can certainly opt for a reduced-fat milk, but I like how the full-fat variety adds an extra creaminess to the final product.
- Ice: Adding ice will not only help to make this beverage taste refreshingly cold, but it also makes the final beverage thicker.
Place all the ingredients in the blender.
Blend until smooth & uniform.
Now let’s turn our attention to the festive little marshmallow wands that will adorn the top of our drinks. Gather a handful of medium marshmallows, about 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (melted in the microwave in 30-second increments,) flower-shaped icing candies and lollipop sticks.
Place three marshmallows on a lollipop stick and then dip in the melted white chocolate. While still wet, stick a few of the flower-shaped candies right onto the white chocolate coating. Place on a plate lined with parchment paper and place in the freezer for 30+ minutes to set.
Now it’s time to decorate our glasses! Take some chocolate syrup and drizzle it generously along the inside of the glass, creating a beautiful random pattern. What an easy way to make a big impact, am I right?!
Pour in the mint mocha mixture right into the center of the glasses. Top with a generous amount of whipped cream, a few fresh mint leaves and some chocolate shavings. In order to easily create chocolate shavings, simply use a vegetable peeler on a piece of chocolate!
Add one marshmallow wand on top of each drink and that’s it. What a fun, festive spring refreshment! I love that Torani Crème de Menthe Syrup mixes easily with other ingredients so crafting your own unique, delicious recipes is both easy and fun!
With spring upon us, take your everyday drinks & desserts to the next level with Torani Crème de Menthe Syrup. Simply add a spoonful to your morning coffee, hot chocolate, latte, tea, etc. With so many different flavors available from Torani, you can create endless spring drinks!
Established in 1925, Torani has been flavoring drinks and desserts for many decades with its popular syrups and sauces. I love that the flavors are vibrant and bold. Pick up your own Torani Syrups in the Flavors of the Month by clicking here to get 10% off every month.
Make these Iced Mint Mochas for yourself this spring using Torani Syrups. Is spring your favorite season? Do you also love the combination of chocolate and mint? #ToraniSpringDrinks