Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop 270March 27, 2018
We are finally enjoying some warmer days! The kids have been asking to head outdoors to play in the backyard but we haven’t had a chance to clean up the yard yet. We have to do a pretty big spring clean-up and do some planting in the flower beds. Spring is such an exciting time of the year. Do you have many projects planned for spring?
It’s time to celebrate another blog hop around here. Share your favorite posts and be sure to browse other’s posts!
How I Style Tee Shirts With Words After Age 50 – Debbie This and That
Rice Krispie Cookies – Simply Stacie
Beef Macaroni Soup – Kleinworth & Co
DIY Hair Mask You Have To Try – Eclectic Red Barn
DIY Silk Thread Bangles – A Crafty Homemaker
So let’s get this party started!
First, if you have not already, please follow our hosts on FACEBOOK!
Simple Steps For Living Life – Facebook
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥