It’s time for another weekly blog hop. Be sure to share some of your recent crafts, recipes, tips, hacks, etc. And if you’re not a blogger, be sure to look around- I’m sure you’ll find inspiration everywhere! 🙂
This week we bid a fond farewell to two of our lovely co-hosts: Shannon of Crafty Mama In Me and Rachel from Busy Mommy Media. Each will continue to blog and will undoubtedly frequent our party. Do be sure to seek them out and follow them this week, if you have not already.
NEXT WEEK, on OCTOBER 4th we have two exciting new blogs joining our team. Stay tuned and come back to find out just WHO they are!
Well, friends … last week you all must have been very busy. Not many clicks but you “evenly” visited six. Here are the ones that did get more clicks – 6 posts / 3 clicks each – than the others!
I must be in a crochet mood because these three posts just “jumped” out at me so they are my picks of the week…
So let’s get this party started!
- Please follow our hosts on social media – it may take a few weeks but we sure do appreciate it! (social media links below) ♥
- Please TWEET our party.
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO giveaways, Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit 2 or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Saira from Mom Resource and Bath Time Fun Time
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Shannon of Crafty Mama In Me
Marilyn of Marilyn’s Treats
Candace of Musings Of Candace Jean
Rachel of Busy Mommy Media
Jennifer of Engineer Mommy
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.