Summer is here! It has been so hot here in recent days. We’ve been spending so much time outdoors. The kids love finding things to do in the backyard. Between the swing set, a play house, a backyard racetrack
, an outdoor living room
, and just finding bugs (their newest obsession), they can spend hours on end outdoors! Do your kids spend a lot of time outdoors, too? Let’s get right to the party, shall we?
Welcome to our party!
Last week we had so many great posts. Here are the ones you liked the best!
- Please follow our hosts on social media – it may take a few weeks but we sure do appreciate it! (social media links below) ♥
- Please TWEET our party.
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties, please.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Saira from Mom Resource and Bath Time Fun Time
Tammy of My Life Abundant
CD of CD’s Country Living
Emma of Adventures of Adam
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Niki of Play And Learn Every Day
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Kim of 2JustByou
Shannon of Crafty Mama In Me
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Marilyn of Marilyn’s Treats
Candace of Musings Of Candace Jean
Rachel of Busy Mommy Media
Jennifer of Engineer Mommy
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.