5 Tips for a Restful Night for BabyJune 22, 2016
This post and giveaway were made possible by iConnect and Pampers. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Getting enough rest as the mother of a newborn can definitely be challenging. I remember plenty of restless nights back then. However, when you follow some smart guidelines to encourage baby to sleep, you can minimize those sleepless nights. From scheduling an evening bath to using Pampers diapers, here are some easy tips to encourage a restful night’s sleep for baby- and everyone else!
Tips for a Restful Night for Baby
- Play energetic games with baby during the day, but calming, quiet activities in the evening.
- Keep the routine the same every night so baby knows what to expect.
- Establish a bath time before bedtime- it often calms down baby.
- Keep the environment in baby’s room comfortable. Cool and dark often work well to encourage sleep.
- Make sure baby is dry and comfortable throughout the night. Pampers diapers are fabulous, because they provide excellent overnight protection that keeps baby content. If baby can enjoy a restful night, then baby can achieve her dreams.
Since the big dreams of babies require a restful night’s sleep, Pampers products are designed to let little one sleep soundly throughout the night. And when baby can sleep soundly through the night, then mom and dad can have a restful night, as well.
There’s also an exciting new partnership between Pampers and swimmer Dana Vollmer. She will be competing in the Rio 2016 Olympic Games, which will actually be her first Olympic Games since giving birth to her son, Arlen. Pampers will be active on their social media channels throughout the Rio 2016 competitions, using the hashtag #PampersDreams. To keep up-to-date with the latest news & offers from Pampers, be sure to check them out on Facebook & Twitter.
Dana decided to head back to the pool due to her love for the sport and encouragement from her family. Her dream of winning gold at this year’s Olympic Games is one that she shares with her whole family.
By getting back into swimming after becoming a mom, Dana is teaching her son the importance of hard work and dedication! Watching his mom achieve her dream will motivate and inspire Arlen to go after his own dreams.
Speaking of dreams, be sure to enter the #PampersDreams Instagram Contest, which will take place from June 20th to June 30th. And guess what? One winner will receive a $400 AMEX gift card! Isn’t that wonderful? All you have to do to enter is:
- Post a picture of your child sleeping and describe a big dream of theirs (or a big dream you have for them)! Be sure to include the hashtag #PampersDreams!
- Follow Pampers on Instagram!
Now, are you ready to learn about the exciting #PampersDreams giveaway? The prize package includes:
- $50 Babies R Us Gift Card
- Pampers Diapers
This giveaway will end on June 29, at which point a winner will be randomly selected. This giveaway is open to residents of the continental United States (no PO Boxes). Enter the giveaway using the form below. Please note that entrants are only eligible to win one #PampersDreams prize package from participating bloggers. Good luck, friends!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now, learn more about how Pampers can help keep your baby comfortable through the night and tell me: How have you encouraged baby to sleep through the night? Why do you love Pampers for your child?