My Top 5 Beauty Essentials for TravelMay 25, 2016
Our family is planning on taking a short vacation in the next few weeks. My girls cannot wait to go away! Their favorite part is always jumping on the beds in the hotel and going to the swimming pool every day! And when it comes to keeping up with my beauty routine on vacation, there are definitely certain products that I like to bring along with me! Keep reading to see my Top 5 Beauty Essentials for Travel!
My Top 5 Beauty Essentials for Travel
1. Hairbrush: Messy, tangled hair is never cute! So I always bring my favorite hair brush with me when I’m going out of town. This hair brush actually reduces product build-up, thereby increasing the shine & manageability of my hair. My brush is definitely a must-have for every trip!
2. Lip balm: To keep my lips looking & feeling soft, I always bring some kind of moisturizing lip balm with me. This one actually looks like a delicious little macaron. How cute is this? The adorable packaging totally encourages me to use it regularly.
3. Flexible hair curlers: Rather than bringing my big set of hot rollers or my cumbersome curling iron with me (both bulky & heavy), I like to pack along this set of flexible hair curlers. They mold and bend and can be worn in the hair overnight. Wake up to gorgeous, curled locks? Yes, please!
4. Glass water bottle: Spending a decent amount of time in the car on a road trip always makes me (and my skin!) super thirsty. To encourage me to steer clear of sugary beverages or too much coffee, I like to bring along my large glass water bottle. This bottle is perfect for carrying enough water for me for at least half a day! And when I add some sliced fruit (like lime) inside, the water looks & tastes totally refreshing! It’s important to hydrate the skin from the inside out and this water bottle helps me do just that.
5. Farmacy Beauty Skin Dew: My skin can definitely appear dry and lifeless after spending hours in the car. That’s why I’m loving Skin Dew from Farmacy Beauty- this invigorating essence actually restores moisture and radiance to the skin! It also acts as a makeup setting spray, freshening and protecting the skin! I love a good multi-tasking beauty product!
Did you know that the rejuvenating mist contains a natural polymer that helps to attract moisture to the skin and creates a supple skin surface? This spray features a lovely blend of essential oils, including rosemary, bergamot, peppermint & more! This unique blend of oils gives this spray a lovely & refreshing scent! And the most important feature? After using Skin Dew, my skin always looks healthy, radiant & even-toned!
Farmacy Beauty actually pioneered the discovery and patenting of Echinacea GreenEnvy™, which features the highest concentration of the phytochemical Cichoric Acid (a natural antioxidant that firms the skin). Cichoric Acid is also responsible for promoting a more evenly toned complexion. Mark Veeder (pioneer plantsman) and Robert Beyfuss (farming expert) have been cultivating the plant in upstate New York for many years. To learn more about Farmacy Beauty (and how they are combining age-old wisdom with innovative technologies), check out this video here:
Farmacy Brand Video from Farmacy Beauty on Vimeo.
Now, I’d love to hear from you. What are your essential beauty products for travel?
I never leave home without my lip balm – Blistex to be exact. I swear that my lips seem to be chapped year round and I can’t live without it.
I always travel with water. Like you said, travel tends to dry out my skin so quickly, and I get so thirsty.
Glad I found something like this. I am planning to travel next week for vacation. This article is a great help. Also, where can I buy Skin Dew here in Philipines?
My face cleanser and moisturizer are always in my top 5 beauty essentials when I’m traveling. I’d love to try the Skin Dew spray. I like that it also sets makeup.
I have lip balm, water and a scarf on my essentials list for travel. We mainly drive so staying hydrated in the car can sometimes be a challenge while traveling.
My most essential beauty item for travel is my eye mask. I just can’t deal with the light on planes or even on road trips. I also swear by lip balm.
I need that brush! And I am loving that lip balm, so cute!
I like your picks! That skin dew sounds really nice. I always like to bring a hair brush and some lip balm too.
I am loving that lip balm! Super cute. I really don’t have any beauty essentials for at home let alone travel. I need to change that!
I don’t leave home without my lip balm and moisturizer, anything else is negotiable, lol! I’ve been tidying up my toiletries in preparation for our summer adventures so this post is very timely!
These are great essentials for travel. That skin dew probably is invigorating. I always have balm handy and lotion!
That macaron lip balm is just too cute! I don’t go far without water.
[…] My Top 5 Beauty Essentials for Travel – 1 freebie(s)? […]
I can see why these are your favorite travel essentials. I never leave home without a good water bottle, lip balm and my trusty hair brush.
For me it’s lip balm, especially in the summer and wipes/blotter sheets. I have combination skin so I need to keep something to wipe away the oil. I’ver heard of that Farmacy brand before though.
When I travel my must have is skincare for my face. I can’t leave the house without it!