Recipe: fire-roasted corn on the cob with pesto sauceMay 19, 2014
This is a delicious side for the summer time. It’s delicious and pretty quick to pull together!
With corn on the cob being so abundant during this time of year, you really should try to prepare the corn this way next time! I’m sure you’ll love it as much as we do in this house!
I have a shortcut in this recipe for the pesto sauce. You could buy pre-made jarred pesto sauce to save time- this is still a semi-homemade recipe! 🙂
Or you could make the pesto sauce yourself. I like this version a lot!
However, I do use the jarred variety often, because it is so convenient!
Recipe: fire-roasted corn on the cob with pesto sauce
- corn on the cob
- pesto sauce, about 1 tbsp. per corn on the cob (homemade or jarred variety)
- olive oil
- Brush the corn with olive oil.
- Heat up a grill pan to medium-high. Place the corn on the grill pan.
- Turn frequently to get some nice brown color on all sides.
- When fully cooked, brush the pesto sauce on the corn.
- Enjoy it warm!
[…] 7) Roaster Corn on the Cob with Pesto […]