5 Reasons to Use a Fitness RebounderOctober 20, 2020
This is a sponsored post written by me for Leaps and Rebounds. All opinions are mine alone.
I have heard great things about using trampolines for workouts, so I was super excited when Leaps and Rebounds sent over their Fitness Rebounder. This mini trampoline is designed to provide an at-home workout that’s fun and effective!
The rebounder came packaged very well. The instructions made it super simple to identify all the parts and figure out how to put it together.
Within about 30 minutes, the rebounder was assembled. I appreciate that this rebounder is equipped with sturdy bungees made of smooth and stretchy rubber; the bungees provide a bounce up to 250 lbs. Plus, the carbon steel frame features screw-in legs so there’s no risk of the equipment collapsing (unlike equipment with fold-out legs.)
Not only is it fun to jump on the rebounder, it provides an excellent workout that gets the heartrate up. If you decide to purchase this Fitness Rebounder from Leaps and Rebounds, be sure to use the promo code ENGINEERMOMMY to save some money today. If you’ve been thinking about getting a fitness rebounder for yourself, here are five good reasons to get one today:
1. It’s easier on the joints. Compared to running jumping on pavement, jumping on a trampoline is much easier on the joints. For older adults or those with existing injuries, a trampoline can help you keep your workouts going.
2. It’s a full-body workout. Similar to jogging, jumping on the rebounder can provide a whole-body workout as long as you move your upper body. For example, consider holding weights in your hands and doing bicep curls while jumping.
3. It can improve balance. My rebounder came with a stability bar but if you practice on the trampoline without the stability bar, it’s possible to improve your sense of balance over time.
4. It can reduce stress. Any form of exercise has the potential of reducing stress hormones and providing a sense of calm. The act of jumping up and down is particularly effective at reducing stress by providing sensory stimulation.
5. It is so much fun! When it comes to workouts, not all of them are fun. If an exercise is more fun, we are much more likely to continue to do it. Jumping on this trampoline didn’t even feel like a workout. Feeling like a kid again? Yes, please!
Don’t forget to check out the Leaps and Rebounds Mini Fitness Trampoline for your at-home workouts and use the code ENGINEERMOMMY to save today. By the way, there’s a zero-risk 30 day return policy and a Lifetime Warranty on the equipment. The company is committed to providing excellent customer service so check it out if you’d like to take your home workouts up a notch or two!