Summer break is in full session over here. We are spending countless hours outdoors these days. I have been busy sprucing up our backyard to make it more inviting and comfortable. I can’t wait to share some projects and ideas with you over the next few weeks.
For now, let’s enjoy this week’s party. Share your favorite posts and be sure to check around and see what everyone else has been up to recently.
Hanging A Plate Gallery Without Plate Hangers Or Nails – LeCultivateur
2 Ingredient Banana Bread Bites – Healthy Helper Blog
So, let’s get this party started!
This week, please follow our co-hosts on Twitter!
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥