We had my daughter’s birthday party last weekend. She and her school friends went to the nail salon to get pedicures! It was sooo adorable. Then on Sunday, we had a family birthday party for her and set up those fog bubbles (remember this post?!). Now that her birthday weekend is over, I was all ready to focus & get down to work. However, she woke up Monday morning with an earache so I spent the first half of the day waiting in a doctor’s office & waiting in a pharmacy. It has been an interesting start to our week.
It’s time for another blog hop, friends! Did you know that last week’s blog hop party was one of the most popular ones ever? It broke records in terms of number of views! How fabulous! Keep browsing, keep clicking and keep sharing!
Let’s see what posts you visited last week the most. (Our features next week will based on the number of clicks from this week’s party! That is how it works ♥)
Favorite Finds Friday – A Narrow Minded Woman
Huge Bucket List And Printable Summer Calendar – Five Spot Green Living
4 Expert Thrift Store Shopping Hacks – My Side Of 50
Romantic Victorian Buffet – Debbie Dabble
How To Clean Yellowing Pillows – Chas’s Crazy Creations
Malted Chocolate Stout Cake – Dizzy Busy And Hungry
So, let’s get this party started!
First, please follow our hosts this week on Facebook!
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥