Why is it that work never flows at an even pace? It’s always quiet for a while and then BAM… a ton to do in so little time. Life as a blogger can be a roller coaster sometimes. Anyway, I’ll get my stuff done somehow.
Anyway, it’s time for another blog party today. Share your fave posts and share some of your own!
Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
Welcome to this week’s party! We have great news! Two new bloggers have joined our team of co-hosts: Emily from LeCultivateur and Penny from Penny’s Passion. We are so excited to have them with us. Please be sure to visit their blogs and welcome them to the crew!
Last week, these were the posts you viewed most…
Orange Creamsicle Pie – I Dig Pinterest
Doughnut Bundt Cake – Our Table For Seven
Patriotic Banner & Free Printables – Penny’s Vintage Home
So let’s get this party started!
This week, if you have not already, we would love it if you’d visit our blogs and subscribe by email!
Ducks ‘n a Row
My Life Abundant
Eclectic Red Barn
Simple Steps For Living Life
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.