Is it really November already? It feels like the school year is flying by so quickly. The holiday season is upon us – my favorite time of year! Let’s start sharing some of our festive posts and get inspired by each other’s creativity.
Please be sure to visit some posts and leave an encouraging comment. Brighten their day! ♥
Just Some Ramblings – My Life Abundant
Cranberry Sauce with Tangerine & Port Wine Sauce – Lazy Gastronome
17 Slow Cooker Dinner Recipes – Playdates & Parties
Peanut Butter and Butterscotch Fudge – Our Table For Seven
Thanksgiving Gratitude Calendar – Joy With Purpose
How To Clean and Remove Stains From An Old Cast Iron Sink – Grandmas House DIY
So let’s get this party started!
If you have not already, please follow our co-hosts on FACEBOOK this week!
- Please TWEET our party. ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive. Thanks! ♥