Summer is in full swing around here. I hope you all are having a wonderful summer. We have already been on two vacations, the zoo, the beach, the pool, the amusement park, and we still have a lot planned for August. In the meantime, it’s time for another fabulous blog party. Share your posts and be inspired by others!
Three posts share the spotlight for most viewed this week!
8 Swimming Must Have Items – My Life Abundant
Blackened Shrimp Pesto Pasta Salad – Karly’s Kulinary Krusade
Summer’s Best Guilt Free Mint Chocolate Chip Popsicles – Candace Woesch
So let’s get this party started!
This week, if you haven’t already, please follow our hosts on Pinterest!
Here are our simple party rules…
- Please follow our hosts on this week’s social media. ♥
- Please TWEET our party ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive 🙂
Follow our Pinterest board?
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.