Do you like handmade items? I love being able to make things at home: everything from food products to beauty products to household cleaning products and more. I’ve been compiling a list of the coolest things we should be making at home, rather than buying at the store. And I’m so excited to share my list with you all here!
Check out my list below and tell me if you make any of these items at home yourself!
9 Things You Should Stop Buying and Start Making
1. Peanut Butter: This recipe makes it super easy to make your own peanut butter at home. No more preservatives- yay! via
2. Facial Bronzer: Why buy bronzer at the store that’s filled with all sorts of unfamiliar ingredients? Try this homemade version and enjoy your faux tan! via
3. Foundation Powder: Why stop at the bronzer? Make your own foundation powder to keep your complexion looking its best! via
4. Laundry Detergent: So many people are making their own laundry detergent these days- and for good reason! You can save so much money by making your own version at home! via
5. Homemade Nutella: Who doesn’t love that chocolate hazelnut spread? Now, you can make big batches at home. Hello, weekend recipe! I’m definitely trying this one soon! via
6. Maple Syrup: Buying maple syrup at the store can cost a pretty penny. Now, you can get that same flavor at home with this super simple recipe! via
7. Homemade Mouthwash: This is a fun one to try. You can make your own mouthwash at home! You can play with the flavor combos and go for minty or fruity! via
8. Homemade Granola: Rather than buying granola at the store, make your own version at home and save a ton of money! via
9. Homemade Vanilla Extract: I would have never guessed that making your own vanilla extra could be so easy. This is surprisingly easy to make. via