#FrostyVoxBox ReviewDecember 16, 2014
I recently had the fortune of receiving a #FrostyVoxBox from @Influenster. This is a box of popular products (in the beauty and food categories) sent to bloggers and social media influencers to be reviewed. This was the first time I received a box from Influenster and I was super excited to have been selected among so many applicants to receive a VoxBox.
So let’s go through the products: what I received and whether I like them!
- Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover: This is a fabulous product. It has a very delicate, sweet scent- not too overpowering or flowery. And it completely melts away any eye makeup. I usually wear eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara and this #Rimmel product took care of it all with one quick swipe of a cotton ball. The best part? It didn’t leave an oily residue.
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner: I was impressed with how smooth and rich the color is. This product is richly pigmented and leaves a nice, strong line on your eyelid. This is not like other black eyeliners that I’ve tried that are dry and pull your eyelid. The #Rimmel eyeliner creates such a soft, smooth line effortlessly.
- Fruit Vines Bites: These are a new, soft chewy candy. They’re available in cherry and strawberry. They are also low-fat and made without preservatives. They can be found in many major retailers across the country. I am not typically a huge fan of chewy candies, but these are really nice. I like that they are not overly sweet, like others I’ve tried in the past. They are just mildly sweet. And I can tell you, my 3 year old is also a fan! We will probably be picking up another bag of these the next time we’re in Walmart! #SweetSide
- No 7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Sachet: This is a clinically proven serum that has many benefits for mature skin. This product has been shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Get younger looking skin in weeks with No 7 Serum. I like the scent of this product- it’s very pleasant! The texture is not too oily and it gets absorbed in my skin very quickly, so no more ruined pillowcases! Yay! #Get ADVANCED
- NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum: A rich, pigmented lip color in a beautiful dark red color, this product is perfect for this time of year. I usually like to wear darker colors on my lips, cheeks and eyes during the Fall & Winter. And this lipstick is a beautiful burgundy color. It’s also long-lasting and didn’t rub off or wear away after several hours! I’m pleased with that. Oh and it retails for $1.99, so when it comes to lip products, you can’t get more affordable than this! #SugarPlum
- Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea: I received two tea bags in this flavor, and I’m a huge fan of flavored teas to match the season. In the Spring and Summer, I like fruity, herbal, and floral teas. In the Fall & Winter, I like maple, cinnamon, vanilla, peppermint and candy cane teas. This one is a perfect flavor for December! I love that it is decaf (I usually only drink decaf), so I can drink this guilt-free and worry-free late into the evenings! The flavor and scent of the tea is nice and strong, but not overpowering! Definitely enjoying my candy cane tea! #CelestialTea
- EcoTools Hair Brush: I wrote about this hair brush on my Facebook page too, since I love it so much. It’s really soft and gentle on my hair. My hair is so shiny and smooth after brushing with this, and I find that it retains its shine for long periods of time afterwards. And whether your hair is short of long, straight or curly, EcoTools has a brush that will be just right for your hair. Check them out if you’re looking for a new brush! #LoveMyEcoHairBrush
- McCormick Gourmet Thyme: Unfortunately, my bottle of thyme arrived in the mail broken 🙁 So unfortunately, I was unable to test this one out, but I do like to add thyme to my recipes. #McCormickGourmet
If you are considering any of these products, I hope you will find my review helpful! Happy holidays & happy shopping!
Disclosure: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.