Did you know that contact paper is a fabulous item to incorporate into your child’s arts and crafts activities? Did you also know that contact paper is sold at the dollar store? That’s a match made in heaven- a craft activity to keep my kids happy and I can buy all the supplies from the dollar store! LOVE!
Contact paper crafts for kids
- Celebrate Spring with this adorable butterfly stained glass art.
- Let your child get creative and make her own contact paper stickers – sure to deliver hours of fun!
- Hang these sweet tissue paper eggs on a window and your child will be so proud!
- Plant rainbow-colored flowers and build a scene using contact paper and tissue paper.
- Simple leaves are transformed into gorgeous pieces of leaf art when sandwiched with contact paper.
- These three-dimensional hearts are so lovely and easy to make.