My Favorite Craft Supplies for KidsOctober 23, 2020
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are mine alone.
Do your kids enjoy a good craft session? Make sure you have some of these basic supplies on hand to keep them busy for hours of creative fun.
My Favorite Basic Craft Supplies for Kids
1. Watercolor Paint: When it comes to watercolor paint, quality really does make a big difference. This set features a wide variety of vibrant, bold colors.
2. Paper Roll: If your kid loves creating as much as mine do, then you’ll want plenty of paper on hand. These rolls (also available in white) make it possible to always have plenty of paper on hand.
3. Colorful Pipe Cleaners: Pipe cleaners are one of the most versatile craft supplies around. You can use them in countless ways to add a little whimsy to any project.
4. Pom Poms: Like pipe cleaners, pom poms are super versatile and can be used to add some vibrant color to any project. Check out this awesome set of colorful pom poms & let your child’s imagination run wild.
5. Washi Tape: Ok, I admit it – I have a thing for washi tape. Who can blame me? They’re colorful and oh-so-cute! Available in countless colors and patterns, washi is an easy way to personalize any art project.
6. Erasable Colored Pencils: I don’t know about your child, but mine likes to change her mind often. A colored pencil with a built-in eraser just makes sense. Check out this vibrant set.
7. Wooden Craft Sticks: If your child enjoys creating things in 3 dimensions, then a great set of wooden craft sticks is a fabulous addition to his/her craft stash.
8. Fancy Edge Scissors: Cutting paper has never been more fun. With these scissors, you can cut zig-zag lines or scalloped-edge lines effortlessly.
9. Glitter Glue: Glitter glue is a smart way to add a little pizzazz to any project. The bonus? It’s much less messy than working with traditional loose glitter.
10. Stickers: No craft collection is complete without stickers – and plenty of them! I love this book of stickers because it’s perfect for kids to add a little something to their masterpieces.
Did I miss any of your favorite craft supplies for kids? Let me know your tried-and-true items!