So excited about the warmer weather! Many of us still have a few weeks left before school officially ends and summer officially begins! But who cares? Summer thoughts abound and I will bet that your posts are starting to show it. We can hardly wait to see what you have for us! Before we get started with a new party, though, let’s appreciate the ones you all visited most last week …Most Viewed
Mirror Gallery Wall – LeCultivateur
25 Movies To Watch With Your High School Student – Our Unschooling Journey
35+ Self Care Ideas – Serenity You
Lots Of Chocolate Lovers Facebook Covers – Everyday Parties
So let’s get this party started!
First, if you have not already, please follow us on Twitter:
Ducks ‘n a Row – Twitter
Mom Resource – Twitter
My Life Abundant – Twitter
Marilyn’s Treats – Twitter
Engineer Mommy – Twitter
Eclectic Red Barn – Twitter
Penny’s Passion – Twitter
Simple Steps For Living Life – Twitter
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.