I can’t believe it’s February and we’ve been having temps well into the 60’s recently. This is very unusual for our region, but I am not complaining. Yesterday, the girls and I played out in the yard for an hour. They had so much fun just running around and collecting leaves, sticks and more. I think we all missed the great outdoors.
Anyway, it’s time for another blog hop party! As usual, share some of your favorite, family-friendly posts and be sure to check out others’ posts too!
Hey friends, please welcome our new cohost, Beverly of Eclectic Red Barn. Beverly, we are so glad to have you on the team!
Here are the awesome posts you visited the most last week … remember, this is a party. Mingling is encouraged. Stop by a few posts and say “hi” before you leave ♥
This week, if you haven’t yet, please follow our co-hosts on Pinterest!
Here are our simple party rules…
- Please follow our hosts on this week’s social media. ♥
- Please TWEET our party ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive 🙂
Follow our Pinterest board?
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.