10 Things I Love About My KidsFebruary 23, 2017
This review was made possible by iConnect and Luvs. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine. #SharetheLuv
Being a mother is the most rewarding (albeit the most challenging, at times) job I have ever had. There’s something magically special about being the caretaker of a little human. All the good, the bad and the ugly meld together into an unforgettable experience like no other. As I sit here realizing that my oldest is halfway through Kindergarten and my youngest is rapidly approaching preschool-hood, I would like to summarize ten things I love about those little kiddos of mine!
10 Things I Love About My Kids
1. Seeing their little faces in the morning is a great way to start the day. Even if I’m facing a stressful, errand-filled day, getting to tickle their little bellies first thing in the morning is a fabulous way to put a big ol’ smile on my face!
2. They find true joy in simple pleasures. I can take them outdoors and let them run free in the yard and they will entertain themselves for at least an hour, collecting rocks, sticks and leaves! How fun!
3. They love to cuddle with Mommy. There’s nothing better than getting under a comfy throw with the kids and telling stories, singing songs or playing games!
4. They love to create & design (just like me). Whether it’s with paint, markers or homemade play dough, my kids love to use their hands to make something beautiful. I love it when they express their creative, artistic selves!
5. Their stuffed animals bring them such comfort and joy. The world can be a scary, unpredictable place for a toddler, but holding onto that stuffed bear provides a complete sense of security. We have collected quite a collection over the years.
6. Going to the playground is an epic adventure. The kids always treat the playground like a magical haven of fun and excitement, even though they’ve been there plenty of times.
7. Dancing is always such a great way to get active and be silly together. We like to dim the lights, turn up the music and just dance wildly together.
8. The way the kids play together really warms my heart. There’s nothing like seeing their interaction and watching their individual personalities develop.
9. They both are truly considerate, empathetic kids. Whether it’s a crying kid at the playground or a classmate throwing a tantrum, both of my kids seem to really exhibit a genuine sense of caring for others.
10. Both kids really love to learn. Whether I’m teaching the older to read or teaching the younger one to recognize the letters of the alphabet, both of my kids have an innate desire to learn.
As I look back on their babyhood, a few things stand out to me. One of those things is how much we have relied on Luvs diapers. We always had Luvs Ultra Leakguards with NightLock Plus™ in our diaper bag. These diapers are now softer (with a smooth cottony material) & more absorbent (better at locking away moisture) than ever before. With extra large stretch tabs and ultra-leakage protection, you can rest assured that baby will be comfortable, snug and dry for a long time – even overnight. Luvs is so confident that their diapers are effective that they offer a money-back guarantee.
Never tried Luvs diapers before? Purchase a set and see why Luvs is the official diaper of experienced moms! Before you head to the store, click this link to save $1 off any box of Luvs diapers. Luvs diapers are offered in many sizes (from newborn through size 6) and they feature adorable, engaging designs on the diapers. My kids always loved seeing the characters on the Luvs diapers. Look for Luvs diapers at any mass, discount, or grocery stores where diapers are sold.
*Note: All Luvs Diapers are included in this offer, except trial/travel sized diaper packs. The coupon will expire 30 days after being printed.
For more offers & news from Luvs diapers, check them out on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Save on your next box of Luvs diapers and tell me: What do you love most about your child?
This reminds me of my grandchildren and the photos telling how much fun they are having. Do love some of the stuff they come up with.
Awww so sweet! I can attest to the fact that they grow up way too quickly. Cherish those little faces!
I agree with you on every single aspect! I love my kiddo. I love everything about him. I like how independent he wants to be, I love his smiles and giggles I love that he loves to cuddle and I love that he is such a loving child.
They look so happy and cute in all your photos!! Love this list, so much fun to watch our kids grow up and evolve!
That’s such a sweet post! This is such a lovely way to really remember how much we love our kids even when they make us want to pull our hair out.
Oh I miss having a small one around the home. Your post was so sweet and brought back so many memories. Especially the cuddle one.
The grow up way to fast! This week was special for me as I officially adopted my step son! It was the greatest and now I get to watch him grow up way to fast! HA
I love this post. I remember when my kids could spend the whole day exploring the playground!
Awww, what a sweet post! My son is 12, and so much time has gone by! I wish it would slow down.
Great post and such an important reminder. Kids grow up so fast. One day they are little and the next day they are graduating from high school.
your kids are so adorable! Seems like they really love each other. Good thing they are two. They can always play together.
[…] 10 Things I Love About My Kids – 1 freebie(s)? […]
they are so adorable!! i love my kids too! i love reading post like this!
I miss mine being so small! Enjoy! You have some beautiful kiddos
Aww this is such a great post! It was so fun to read too. Your kiddos are adorable!!! 🙂
My kids are in their teens now. I miss the cuddle time with them.
oh how cool. i love the photos. you have such cute kids
I love how kids can always find the joy in everyday – such a great post! Even though our little ones are little, we can still learn quite a lot from them!