This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of TeeChip.Com for PayPerPost. All opinions are 100% mine.
Have you ever dreamed of designing your own t-shirts? It’s actually easier than ever to create unique shirt designs with TeeChip, the revolutionary platform that streamlines the whole process from concept to production. TeeChip actually uses proprietary technology to automate the printing process. Today, I will be sharing how the website works, along with some reasons to design your own shirts.
If you’re wondering why you should consider using the services of TeeChip, here are just a few examples:
- You’re a creative type who loves to express herself with unique clothing choices. Put your favorite song lyric or poem verse on your shirt for a one-of-a-kind look that is sure to stand out in a crowd.
- You manage a little league team and you want everyone to wear the same shirt on the field. Put the team name on the front and the player’s name on the back of each shirt.
- You are entrepreneurial and have always dreamed of owning your own business. Create fun, thought-provoking designs on shirts (and other merchandise) and then watch those babies sell!
- You run a small business and you want all the employees to wear matching shirts for a professional look.
- You manage a local organization and are looking to do some fundraising. Design some shirts, sell them through your organization, and raise some much-needed money.
These are just a few ideas as to why TeeChip needs to be on your radar. Did you know that TeeChip lets you customize more than just t-shirts? You can also customize mugs, phone cases & more! So if you’re interested in trying out TeeChip’s service, you’ll be relieved to know that the whole process is easy and straightforward. Here’s how to get started:
- Upload your design to the website. TIP: Create something unique & catchy!
- Select products and pricing. You can add your design to t-shirts, hoodies, phone cases, posters or mugs. Set a price for each item.
- Advertise your gear. Share the campaign URL with others so they can check out your goods & purchase your customized gear.
- Collect the profits. TeeChip works hard to print, pack and ship every item you sell and sends the profits directly to you.
TeeChip doesn’t just make t-shirt design easy and fun! They also help the customer make the smartest financial & business decisions possible. For example, the site gives more of the profit back to the designer – the more products you sell, the more you will earn. Plus, with advanced buyer stats & third-party analytics, you can track your customer’s habits and fine-tune your marketing strategy. Finally, the excellent customer service with 100% quality guarantee ensures that the products you’re selling are held to the highest standard of quality. Just check out the great reviews on TeeChip here!
Wondering if it’s possible to really earn a living selling t-shirts? Check out the remarkable success story of Sekr Zerdazi available on the TeeChip site. He has sold a whopping 1400 t-shirts in just one month and is actively supporting himself through this business. Isn’t that impressive?
Have you ever dreamed of designing your own t-shirts? How can TeeChip make the whole process easier & more lucrative for you?
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.