The EASIEST Way to Customize ShirtsJanuary 27, 2017
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of TeeChip.Com for PayPerPost. All opinions are 100% mine.
Have you ever dreamed of designing your own t-shirts? It’s actually easier than ever to create unique shirt designs with TeeChip, the revolutionary platform that streamlines the whole process from concept to production. TeeChip actually uses proprietary technology to automate the printing process. Today, I will be sharing how the website works, along with some reasons to design your own shirts.
If you’re wondering why you should consider using the services of TeeChip, here are just a few examples:
- You’re a creative type who loves to express herself with unique clothing choices. Put your favorite song lyric or poem verse on your shirt for a one-of-a-kind look that is sure to stand out in a crowd.
- You manage a little league team and you want everyone to wear the same shirt on the field. Put the team name on the front and the player’s name on the back of each shirt.
- You are entrepreneurial and have always dreamed of owning your own business. Create fun, thought-provoking designs on shirts (and other merchandise) and then watch those babies sell!
- You run a small business and you want all the employees to wear matching shirts for a professional look.
- You manage a local organization and are looking to do some fundraising. Design some shirts, sell them through your organization, and raise some much-needed money.
These are just a few ideas as to why TeeChip needs to be on your radar. Did you know that TeeChip lets you customize more than just t-shirts? You can also customize mugs, phone cases & more! So if you’re interested in trying out TeeChip’s service, you’ll be relieved to know that the whole process is easy and straightforward. Here’s how to get started:
- Upload your design to the website. TIP: Create something unique & catchy!
- Select products and pricing. You can add your design to t-shirts, hoodies, phone cases, posters or mugs. Set a price for each item.
- Advertise your gear. Share the campaign URL with others so they can check out your goods & purchase your customized gear.
- Collect the profits. TeeChip works hard to print, pack and ship every item you sell and sends the profits directly to you.
TeeChip doesn’t just make t-shirt design easy and fun! They also help the customer make the smartest financial & business decisions possible. For example, the site gives more of the profit back to the designer – the more products you sell, the more you will earn. Plus, with advanced buyer stats & third-party analytics, you can track your customer’s habits and fine-tune your marketing strategy. Finally, the excellent customer service with 100% quality guarantee ensures that the products you’re selling are held to the highest standard of quality. Just check out the great reviews on TeeChip here!
Wondering if it’s possible to really earn a living selling t-shirts? Check out the remarkable success story of Sekr Zerdazi available on the TeeChip site. He has sold a whopping 1400 t-shirts in just one month and is actively supporting himself through this business. Isn’t that impressive?
Have you ever dreamed of designing your own t-shirts? How can TeeChip make the whole process easier & more lucrative for you?
My husband needs to get shirts for the boy scouts. I will tell him about this place.
That is a great site. I’ve never heard about it and I love it! Need to try how it works soon.
I think this business fits on me well. Since I am fond of personalized products and had a God-given talent for arts, I want to carefully think about it.
I’d like to try this site. I get my blog logo and URL customized on shirts sometimes.
I don’t think I’d be interested in selling t-shirts. But it would be fun to customize a few for specific events and parties.
[…] The EASIEST Way to Customize Shirts – 1 freebie(s)? […]
I actually got my teen daughters a few personalized tops and they wear them more than shop bought ones
I remember that we designed some fun shirts when I was in high school. I haven’t heard of TeeChip, but will check them out. Customized shirts would make a great Valentine’s Day gift!
This is a great idea. I might be starting up a small business. Business t-shirts seem like an easy way to advertise.
I never thought about personalising my Tshirts. I think thought that it’s a great idea, especially if you are a travel blogger like me and want to get your brand known when you explore other countries.
I love having personalized shirts! My favorites are the funny ones.
I love to customize shirts. Mine are not professional but they do come out looking pretty good.
What a great site!! i love creat Tshirts and phone cases with logos and slogans ! i definitely try it 🙂
I love customized stuff, it’s unique and it’s more personal. It’s a nice gift to loved ones as well. This one makes customizing so easy! Love it!
I am always up for some unique clothing choices anytime and TeeChip is definitely something I would like to put my hands on. I love how easy to customize it on our own and the selling option sounds great too!
How nice! I like customized shirts and everything else, they’re the perfect gift. Plus you can make these when you’re supporting a team or something similar.
This is a cool place. You can make what you want, which is a good thing. I am going to have to check this out.