5 Reasons You Need To Try Coach Training AcceleratorApril 21, 2017
This post is brought to you by Coach Training Accelerator. All opinions are exclusively my own.
When I first started this blog years ago, I had no idea how it would take off! Over the past few years, I have been considering various services to add more value for my audience. One such service is coaching! Did you know that coaching is a multi-billion dollar industry? There are so many different types of coaches available these days (life coaches, business coaches, wellness coaches, etc). If you’ve ever thought about becoming a coach yourself, you have to check out Coach Training Accelerator.
If you’re new to the coaching world, you may be wondering what exactly coaches do. Well, there’s a long list of ways that coaches can help their clients. In a nutshell, coaching offers clients valuable feedback and guidance from an outside view point. Here are some things clients are able to achieve with the help of coaches:
- Get more done! Coaches help their clients get more done. By outlining smart guidelines and providing valuable support, coaches guide their clients toward success.
- Create momentum! Sometimes it can be hard to develop a plan that yields long-term success. Coaches help their clients find out exactly what is working and encourage them to stick with it!
- Find balance! Life can definitely be overwhelming and confusing at times. Coaches help their clients find balance in all areas of their life (work, family, self, etc.)
Now that you know a bit more about what coaching entails, here are some reasons I have been loving my trial of Coach Training Accelerator. If you’re considering coaching as a career (or a side job) for yourself, these are the top reasons to sign up for an account here!
When it comes to learning a new skill, nothing beats the convenience of an online platform. Coach Training Alliance offers their full coaching curriculum online via their website. You can learn wherever you are from anywhere in the world, as long as you have an Internet connection. You can even participate in live, interactive, engaged learning. Not only will you master the practice of coaching, but you will also refine your business and marketing skills. The curriculum is a self-paced, self-study program with 20 week-long Graduate Level courses. I love how easy it was to navigate the curriculum and save my spot in a course! The platform is really user-friendly.
2. Effective Learning Modalities:
Did you know that different people learn in different ways? While some are visual learners, others absorb material best by listening. The Coach Training Accelerator’s Circle of Learning™ combines various learning styles into the courses and programs. Therefore, taking a course is a multi-sensory learning experience that is geared toward every type of learner out there. Here are some components of the curriculum:
- Course Materials: review notes, articles and documents.
- Action Challenges: practice the material in task-based activities
- Recorded Clases: listen to the class narrative as often as you like
- Teach and Lead: put into practice what you learned and even coach a private group
- Interactive Learning Live: interact with others in a Q&A session
3. Top-notch Faculty:
Classes are small and intimate, making it the perfect setting for one-on-one interaction with the instructors. The faculty are passionate about coaching and teaching coaching skills to their students. Each instructor is required to complete the rigorous Coach Training Alliance Master Mentor Coach program before becoming an instructor. They must have demonstrated an ability to instill the special skills of professional coaching in their students.
4. International Alumni Network:
Interact with other coaches and graduates of the program in a fabulous alumni support network. Build relationships and foster lucrative opportunities with over 8,000 alumni from 13 countries all over the world. When it comes to building your own business, developing professional relationships is of the utmost importance and the alumni network makes that easy & fun!
5. Business Potential:
Got a blog? Want to build your own business? Offer coaching services online and earn money. Whether your passion is wellness or entrepreneurship, there is a niche in the coaching world for your skills and interests. With Coach Training Accelerator, it’s possible to acquire all the skills necessary to launch a successful coaching business.
Now, I’d love to hear from you. Have you ever considered starting a coaching business? What would be your niche?