DIY Lazy SusanSeptember 30, 2016
This post has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. This post was sponsored by Starbucks as part of an Influencer Activation. I received compensation and complimentary products to facilitate my review. #StarbucksCaffeLatte #MyStarbucksatHome #CollectiveBias
Nothing gets my day off to a better start than waking up to a delicious, flavorful drink! I usually don’t want to have to leave the house just to enjoy a tasty coffee-based beverage. That’s why I’m loving the new Starbucks® Caffè Latte K-Cup® Pods. With these, I can enjoy a delicious latte conveniently from the comfort of home! There are many delicious flavors to choose from and they’re all made with no artificial flavors. To organize all my latte-making supplies, I made a DIY Lazy Susan and I can’t wait to share the tutorial with you today!
DIY Lazy Susan
First, here are the supplies you’ll need for this project:
- 2 round metal baking pans
- one bag of round marbles
- decorative washi tape
- small cork pads (typically used under furniture legs for protecting the floor)
1. Place three cork pads on the bottom of one of the baking pans.
2. Use some washi tape to decorate the side of the same baking pan.
3. Now, take the other baking pan and add some washi tape to the top of this pan. I added several tiny strips all along the top circumference of the pan.
4. Then, use a pair of scissors to trim away any excess tape. Also, add another strip of washi tape on the inner circumference of this baking pan to create a clean edge.
5. Now, add the marbles to the pan that has the cork pads on the bottom. Ensure there is only one layer of marbles across the bottom of the pan.
6. Place the other baking pan on top of the one filled with round marbles. The lazy susan is complete! Now comes the fun part: filling it up with all the latte-making goodies!
These fabulous packages from Starbucks® have everything I need to make a delicious latte at home! The kit includes a clear glass mug, golden spoon, confetti popper, three samples of Starbucks® Caffè Latte K-Cup® Pods, one 6-Ct box of Caramel Caffè Latte K-Cup® pods.
These boxes of the new Starbucks® Caffè Latte K-Cup® pods can be found at grocery stores throughout the country.
I placed all the flavor packets in a glass cup in the center, and then lined up all the Starbucks® Caffè Latte K-Cup® Pods around it. I know this lazy susan will be a fabulous addition to my kitchen!
Here’s a quick video of the lazy susan in action!
I love that the Starbucks® Caffè Latte K-Cup® Pods are made from milk and have no artificial flavors. There are three Starbucks® signature flavors (Caramel, Mocha, and Vanilla) and two amazing Starbucks® seasonal flavors (Pumpkin Spice and Peppermint Mocha, available only for a limited time).
Making a decadent beverage at home has never been easier- or more fun!
I start by emptying one of the flavor packets into my Starbucks® mug.
Then, I brew the Starbucks® Caffè Latte K-Cup® Pod in my Keurig® brewer directly into my mug.
A quick stir with the spoon is all it takes for this drink to be ready to enjoy!
Waking up to this drink in the mornings definitely puts a smile on my face! I tried the mocha flavor and I love that it’s made with real cocoa!
My lazy susan is the perfect addition to my kitchen cabinet, neatly organizing all my latte-making essentials!
Now, learn more about what makes these Starbucks® Caffè Latte K-Cup® Pods unique and tell me: Have you tried making one of these lattes at home? Do you generally prefer a latte first thing in the morning or later in the day?
*2016 Starbucks® Corporation. All rights reserved. Keurig, Keurig HOT, K-Cup and the K logo are trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc., used with permission.