9 Clever Beauty HacksFebruary 4, 2016
I’m always looking for smart shortcuts that can save me time! Wearing makeup and styling my hair is something I do every day. Regardless of whether I’m heading to a formal party or just doing some errands around town, I always spend some time in the mornings to make sure I look polished! However, in an effort to be more efficient, I am compiling a list of Clever Beauty Hacks. From a French manicure trick to the effective KerMax™ system, I am covering it all today!
Let’s get to the list now, shall we?
9 Clever Beauty Hacks
- Tired of needing to reapply your makeup throughout the day? Try adding a light, translucent powder onto your face after you’ve finished applying the rest of your makeup. The use a facial setting spray! Voila! No more touch-ups necessary!
- If you’d like your lips to look their fullest, add a few drops of peppermint oil to your lip gloss. It will plump up the lips a bit and add a lovely, refreshing scent!
- Has it been a few days since your last hair washing but you don’t have time for a full shower right away? Invest in some dry shampoo to absorb some of the excess oil. Enjoy locks that look fresh again!
- Want to do your own at-home French manicure? Wrap a rubber band around your nail as a guide for the white tips!
- When filling in your eyebrows with a pencil, avoid long, heavy-handed strokes. Instead, use many small, feather-light strokes. And then blend, blend, blend!
- If your mascara is a little clumpy, consider adding a few drops of contact solution! It will help loosen it up a bit and get rid of all the clumps!
- Looking for a natural way to remove your makeup? Look no further than your kitchen! Coconut oil works wonders in dissolving makeup and removing dirt & debris.
- Want your hair style to last all day? Spray your bobby pins with hair spray before you insert them into your hair. No more fly-away hair!
- Is your hair looking a little thin or are you suffering from hair loss? Try KerMax™, which is a drug-free solution to hair loss that can be obtained over-the-counter! This product can help restore confidence and boost self-esteem of those suffering from hair loss.
Manufactured in France with natural ingredients, KerMax™ reduces the appearance of thinning hair & hair loss. It even makes new hair growth possible! I really love that this product is hypoallergenic and free of chemical preservatives! KerMax™ can help make fine, thinning hair appear fuller & healthier! #TryKerMax today and enjoy gorgeous hair again! I’ve noticed some hair loss & hair thinning, especially right after giving birth! As women, we put a lot of effort into making sure our hair looks as great as possible, so when we’re dealing with hair that looks less than fabulous, it definitely takes a toll on our confidence! That’s why I’m really excited about getting the opportunity to try out the KerMax™ system!
Would you like to try it out for yourself? KerMax™ is available in Canada at all Shoppers Drug Mart locations, and in the United States at all CVS locations, and CVS online- CLICK HERE to order it online today!
The clinical proof behind the KerMax™ system is really quite impressive. Among 21 female participants who initially experienced hair loss, after 12 weeks of exclusively using the KerMax™ system, 100% saw less hair loss! Those results speak for themselves! What really sets this system apart from others is their ingredient list! Each KerMax™ product contains a special blend of peptide amino acids, fruit stem cells and botanical extracts -all designed to reduce hair loss! I love products with natural ingredients!
To keep up-to-date with the latest news & offers from KerMax™, please visit them on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Now, it’s giveaway time! I am giving away a full 4-product KerMax™ system worth approximately $150 to one lucky reader! This set includes the Shampoo, Conditioner, Day Foam & Hair Serum. Enter the giveaway below for a chance to win the KerMax™ system!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now, learn more about the KerMax™ system here and tell me: What are your best beauty hacks? Would you love fuller, thicker hair? Have you ever tried the KerMax™ system?