9 Festive Christmas Appetizer IdeasNovember 21, 2015
Christmas is my favorite time of year! I love making delicious recipes for my friends and family! And since I’m planning on hosting a few parties at my house this year, I’ll be needing plenty Christmas appetizer ideas so I figured I would compile a few ideas together here! So check out my list of favorite Christmas appetizers!
If you’re planning on hosting a party this year, be sure to add a few delicious Christmas appetizers to your menu so your guests have something to snack on as they arrive to your home! I especially love easy, bite-sized snacks that are fun to serve!
9 Festive Christmas Appetizer Ideas
1. These Spinach and Goat Cheese Tartlets are not only delicious, but they’re totally festive! Perfect for any Christmas gathering! source
2. I love boiled shrimp as they are, but these boiled shrimp are served with a spicy mayo dressing! This one sounds so delicious. I’d love to serve this at my Christmas party! source
3. Who doesn’t love cheese and tomatoes?! This caprese appetizer is a fabulous idea for any Christmas menu! source
4. These oven fried zucchini tots are a delicious appetizer with a wonderful crunch! Perfect for serving to the guests as they arrive to your home! source
5. Bacon candy?! Yes, this is a thing! And it’s really quite delicious! Try this recipe and I’m sure you’ll see why this sweet & savory treat is a must-have for any party! source
6. If you’ve never tried Swedish meatballs, you’re definitely missing out! Try this easy recipe and taste this delicious treat from Sweden! source
7. This bite-sized snack of Cauliflower Tots tastes delicious enough that the kids will be all over this snack! It would be a definite winner for any Christmas party! source
8. This Almond Cheddar appetizer is the perfect dish to make ahead of time and store in the freezer. Then, as the guests arrive, you can simply reheat them in the oven! I love convenient recipes! source
9. I love crostini as an appetizer and this butternut squash version sounds absolutely divine! I might have to make this one right away- not sure I can wait til Christmas! source
Now this is what I’m talking about! These look delicious and they don’t look overly complicated either! I’m doing lots of entertaining over the holiday and I’ll be trying several of these recipes out.
I was just telling my daughter that we should do an appetizer lunch for Thanksgiving this year. These all look like delicious options!
I am all about the appetizers when it comes to this time of year! These all look great but I am so drawn to the shrimp with spicy mayo one!
Yum! We love appetizers for spontaneous gatherings at our place. In fact, our New Year’s Eve party is always all appetizers and it’s always very well received.
OMG bacon candy! I have a friend who is obsessed with bacon. She will go crazy over this! I will have to share it will her.
Any bacon lover will love this recipe. Thanks for sharing it with her!
Oh my goodness! All of these recipes sound so amazing, but the two tot recipes look the best, to me! I will definitely have to make these this year! I wish I could make the shrimp, but my husband has an allergy to the preservatives in shellfish when frozen.
I’m sure the tot recipes will definitely be a hit with my kids! Definitely planning on trying those this year! Thanks for your comment, Alex!
These are all great looking appetisers but my favourite has got to be bacon candy, I mean who doesn’t love bacon? I am definitely trying this one out, more for me than guests.
I agree. Anything with bacon in it, sign me up. Enjoy and Happy Holidays Miranda!
Appetizer parties are my favorites and yours all look delicious. The Spinach and Goat Cheese Tartlets will be making an appearance at my house during the holidays. Yum!
Thanks Alli! I think spinach and goat cheese just make the perfect pairing. Happy holidays!
Oh the tartlets look really good! I am hosting this year and I’m brainstorming for ideas. I hope I can come up with some good ones like these!
These are all great Christmas appetizer ideas. The candy bacon and the swedish meatballs are the ones I will have to check out for sure. Thanks for sharing them.
Those recipes are really festive. I love Christmas too and it’s my favorite holiday too. Thanks for sharing these.
These are great appetizer ideas. I love the bacon candy, sounds delicious!
These are all so amazing looking! I am all over the crostini
I love appetizers and I end up eating so many that I’m full when it’s time to really eat lol. These look amazing!
I love shrimp! I think that dipping sauce sounds amazing and a nice option to have besides cocktail sauce.
I love all of these snack ideas but caprese appetizer is my absolute favorite! I love caprese salad so I’m always looking for an excuse to make some! 🙂
I attempted the bacon candy last holiday season!!! Mine didn’t come out as pretty as all the pictures I see all over Pinterest… But it definitely was a hit!