Halloween kids’ craft projectsSeptember 30, 2014
Are you looking for fun crafts to do with your kids to celebrate Halloween? Then stick around – I have some of the best kids’ crafts and kids’ projects in this post here!
From pumpkins and spiders to skeletons and ghosts, these kid-friendly craft projects will surely bring a Halloween-worthy good time to your kids’ craft work. There are at least a few of these items on my personal to-do list with Sophia this week! It’s going to be a blast – she absolutely loves arts & crafts! Charlotte, on the other hand, is still a bit young to really get into artwork at 14 months. With her, everything still goes in the mouth so I have to supervise her closely around crayons! 😉
Let’s get to the fun list now, shall we?
Halloween kids’ craft projects
- These Halloween finger puppets are really easy to make with black and orange pipe cleaners! – Source
- How amazing are these ghost lanterns made from empty milk jugs! – Source
- A simple toilet paper roll and some black construction paper will transform into a scary, but so fun, bat! – Source
- Using beans, create this beautiful mosaic artwork of a pumpkin! – Source
- Perfect for younger children, this pumpkin artwork only required paper and glue! – Source
- Educational and fun, these skeleton art pieces are made from various shapes of pasta! – Source