Berry & Yogurt White Cake CobblerOctober 18, 2014
Looking for a delicious and healthier dessert cake option? Then this recipe for berry and yogurt white cake cobbler is sure to tantalize your taste buds. It’s so sweet and rich and creamy and crunchy – really everything you could ever want from a mixed berry cake-cobbler hybrid!
This recipe was born out of a need to use up some random pantry and freezer ingredients, but it has grown to become an all-time family favorite! Everyone clamors for more of this cake cobbler. My very picky three year old loves finding all the berries at the bottom- hey, I can’t complain if she will happily gobble up fruit!
Let’s look at the recipe now!
Berry & Yogurt White Cake Cobbler
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 bag frozen mixed berries
- 1.5 cups vanilla yogurt (low-fat)
- Place all the frozen berries at the bottom of a greased round cake pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine the yogurt and cake mix until a crumbly texture results.
- Top the berries with the crumbly batter mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.