5 Skincare Tools Worth the HypeOctober 27, 2020
This post contains affiliate links.
When it comes to skincare, the right tools are everything. Here are some of my favorite skincare tools that are designed to improve the look of your skin. From an awesome steamer to a jade face roller, here are my picks for youthful-looking skin.
1. Facial Steamer: I love that this steamer comes equipped with a variety of tools for an awesome homemade facial. This one is unique because it generates nano-ionic steam by combining a heating element with an ultrasonic vaporizer. These ionic water particles actually more effective at penetrating the skin.
2. Jade Face Roller: This roller features a smooth jade stone, which provides a lovely cooling sensation. Use it on the face, eyes and neck to improve the appearance of puffy eyes or dark circles.
3. Facial Cleansing Brush: Cleansing the face is easy and effective with this silicone brush. The thinner bristles are perfect for sensitive skin, while the thicker bristles can be beneficial for exfoliating the T-zone.
4. Facial Mister: The ultrasonic vibration delivered through this device delivers moisture down to 0.3um. This fine mist can be absorbed by the skin very quickly, helping to moisturize your skin. I love applying a mist to my skin for a makeup refresh during the day or in the evenings right before applying my nighttime moisturizer.
5. Facial Toning Device: I know this device is a bit pricey, but it does offer some sweet benefits. The microcurrent technology helps to tone your face muscles. An added bonus? It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
If you use any of these devices, let me know!