November is here. Wow! And, looking around at the stores, the “holidays” have arrived, too. The decorations are coming out already. Oh yes, and time has turned back an hour. Nights are longer; days are shorter. It is that wonderful time of year and we are so glad you decided to come by an party with us.
Before we get to see the awesome things you have for us this week, let’s see the popular posts from last week…
12 Days of Elf on a Shelf – Mom Succeeds
Did I Marry The Wrong Person?– No Small Life
How To Make Spiderman Strawberries – Claire Justine
DIY Braided Yarn Gift Tags – Whitehouse Crafts
So, now, let’s get this party started!
First, please follow our hosts on Pinterest this week:
Ducks ‘n a Row – Pinterest
Mom Resource – Pinterest
My Life Abundant – Pinterest
Engineer Mommy – Pinterest
Penny’s Passion – Pinterest
Eclectic Red Barn – Pinterest
LeCultivateur – Pinterest
Simple Steps For Living Life – Pinterest
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
Disclosure: Engineer Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. For additional details, please see our full Disclosure Policy
. Any link may be an affiliate link. All opinions are exclusively my own.