Sorry I was MIA on the blog hop last week. We were away on vacation, horsin’ around ! The kids had a blast as they usually do: visiting the pool, seeing the sights and just experiencing the excitement of being in a new city!
Summer is in full swing over here. We are playing outdoors & visiting pools… just tryin’ to stay cool in this sweltering heat! Today it’s time for another blog hop. Share your favorite posts below and be sure to visit other posts!
Pecan Pie Cheesecake – Simply Stacie
Caramel Cheesecake Bars w Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – The Kittchen
Smothered Chicken – Munaty Cooking
So, let’s get this party started!
If you have not already, please follow our hosts on Instagram this week:
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥