I’m not usually a procrastinator but for some reason, when it comes to school supplies, I tend to put it off until the last minute. This weekend, we’ll be heading to Target and/or Walmart to pick up pens, pencils, notebooks, and other essentials. Since I am a stationery fanatic, I am actually excited about picking up some more sticky notes, cute gel pens, stickers and notebooks for myself! It’s the little things, right folks?
As usual, welcome to another blog hop party! Share your family-friendly posts here and be sure to visit your fellow party go-ers!
So glad you came by to share your family-friendly posts with us. Simple rules are below but first, let’s take a look at what you stopped to look at the most last week!
Simple Guidelines …
- Please follow our hosts on social media – it may take a few weeks but we sure do appreciate it! (social media links below) ♥
- Please TWEET our party.
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO giveaways, Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Saira from Mom Resource and Bath Time Fun Time
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Shannon of Crafty Mama In Me
Marilyn of Marilyn’s Treats
Candace of Musings Of Candace Jean
Rachel of Busy Mommy Media
Jennifer of Engineer Mommy
Follow Us on PINTEREST!
August 30, 2016