This shop, featuring my Spring Morning Beauty Routine, has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyJergensGlow #CollectiveBias
The weather has definitely been warming up around here and that means one thing- Spring is here! Once Spring rolls around, I always try to update my home decor, my wardrobe, and my beauty routine. Today, I’ll be sharing with you my Morning Beauty Routine for Spring! As the sunshine fills more hours each day, I also like to make sure my skin looks as bright & radiant as possible! To achieve flawlessly radiant skin, I’ve been using the JERGENS® Natural Glow® +FIRMING Daily Moisturizer and the JERGENS® Natural Glow® FACE Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20. Together, these two products are helping me achieve a beautiful, natural-looking color that’s perfectly radiant from head to toe!
Spring Morning Beauty Routine
I’m really looking forward to a little vacation we’ll be taking in a few weeks to the Poconos. The kids always have so much fun at the hotel pool and they’re really excited for the trip! We’ll be visiting some family in the area and doing some sightseeing as well. Whenever I prep for a little vacation, I always like to focus on my skin and make sure it looks its best. Thanks to my glow moisturizers, I have a gorgeous, natural-looking color that will last through my vacation!
Now, let me share with you my Spring Morning Beauty Routine.
1. The first thing I do when I’m ready to get started is wash & exfoliate my face! This step is very important to make sure the skin is ready to receive the gradual glow moisturizer. I like to use an exfoliator that’s a powder, so by controlling the amount of water I add, I can control the intensity of exfoliation. Now, my skin is clean & ready for moisturizer.
2. I’ve been using the JERGENS® Natural Glow® FACE Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20. I love that it creates a gorgeous color gradually that makes my skin look radiant. I also love that this product offers sun protection (SPF 20) in the formulation. When it comes to these gradual glow moisturizers, be sure to use them daily until you have achieved your desired level of color. At that point, you can reapply once or twice per week.
*Tip: For a natural-looking color, be sure to choose the right shade based on your natural skin tone.
I simply apply this gradual glow moisturizer to my face in the same way I would any facial moisturizer. It’s absorbed very quickly and has a lovely scent!
I smooth it onto my skin evenly and thoroughly.
3. The only other thing I add to my face at this point is a quick application of pressed powder! Now, I turn my attention to my eyelids. I like to use a sheer light color in the Spring, so I’ll usually add some translucent white eye shadow onto my eyelids (from the lash line all the way to the crease).
4. I always love what a little mascara can do to my eyes and overall appearance. So I apply two coats of my favorite black mascara at this point.
5. A touch of blush on the cheeks and a swipe of lip balm completes my Spring look! This is an everyday look for me. It only takes about 10 minutes from beginning to end and helps me look (and feel) polished for the day!
The color achieved by the glow moisturizer is obtained gradually and looks very natural! It’s such an easy way to boost your appearance!
In addition to the JERGENS® Natural Glow® FACE Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20, I’ve also been using the JERGENS® Natural Glow® +FIRMING Daily Moisturizer. This glow moisturizer is perfect because it creates a flawless color on the skin, in addition to providing firming benefits. I leave this moisturizer in my bathroom, so I can remember to apply it right after exfoliation in the bath.
I selected the variety for “Fair to Medium” Skin Tones and it’s a wonderful match for me.
*Tip: Be sure to use this product sparingly on dry areas like knuckles, knees and ankles. Alternatively, you can apply a regular moisturizer onto these dry areas just before applying the gradual glow moisturizer to minimize the extra color absorption!
I’ve been using it on my legs, and it is creating a gorgeous glow & color on my skin. Simply use long, downward strokes for a smooth, even application.
Whether I’m wearing a swimsuit at the beach or a pair of jogging capris, I can be confident that my legs look their best. The firming benefits of this glow moisturizer are another fabulous bonus!
Another product I wanted to tell you about in the JERGENS® Natural Glow® line is the JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun® Sunless Tanning Mousse. I’m definitely picking this one up on my next trip to Walmart. I love that this product lets you achieve instant natural-looking color after only one application! If you’re interested in this product, be sure to use a sunless tanning mitt and use long, downward strokes to achieve a smooth application. After color starts to fade, simply use the JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower scrub to prep skin for another application. Also, try not to shower (or get your skin wet) after application of this product. In the event that color stains your hands, simply use the JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower scrub to clean your hands and wash off.
I’ve been really happy with the results obtained from using these gradual glow moisturizers and I’m happy I’ve included them in my daily beauty routine! Pick them up from the Health & Beauty section of your local Walmart store. Also, keep an eye out for this special offer: Save $3.00 on any 2 full size Jergens® Natural Glow® Product (Offer excludes trial and travel sizes)!
Now, learn more about how the JERGENS® Natural Glow® +FIRMING Daily Moisturizer can help you achieve a gorgeous glow and tell me: Are you getting ready for any vacations? How does your beauty routine change in the Spring? Have you ever tried these gradual glow moisturizers?