Five Reasons I’m Excited for the New YearDecember 27, 2016
This post is sponsored by Minted. All opinions are mine alone.
The end of December and the beginning of January marks a very special time. It’s a magical opportunity to start fresh, create new goals, pursue new passions, conquer new fears, and so much more. Today I’m excited to share with you five reasons why I am excited for the New Year.
Five Reasons I’m Excited for the New Year
1. Start a healthy routine: The beginning of a new year is the perfect time to set new health goals. Trying to lose some weight? Training for that marathon? Trying to fit in those skinny jeans? Although I’ve been trying to make smart lifestyle decisions for a while now, I am going to focus on my health even more in the new year! For example, I am going to be committed to consuming plenty of fruits/vegetables, getting adequate rest every night, drinking enough water throughout the day, minimizing my stress levels, etc.
2. Focus on growing my blog: This blog once started as a part-time hobby. Now it’s my full-time business. Like any business, this blog goes through up and down periods. In the new year, I am going to focus on increasing my social media reach, improving my search engine rankings, and working with even more brands.
3. Work on DIY home decor projects: Upgrading my home is one of my passions. I have done so many DIY projects over the last year or so, including upgrading the baseboards, installing board and batten, organizing the play room, and so much more! I hope to do at least as much in 2017!
4. Spend quality time with loved ones: Life is short! Perhaps the most important thing we can do on this planet is develop relationships with friends and family. In 2017, I want to find more time to get together with high school friends, more time to go on vacation with my husband & kids, more time to go on date nights with the hubby, and so on.
5. New Years Cards: This year, I am so excited to celebrate everything that the New Year symbolizes with personalized New Years Cards from Minted. In browsing the site, I narrowed down the options to my favorite five cards. Today, I’m going to share my faves with you and I want your opinions: Which do you like the most? In a few weeks, I’ll write a follow-up post that shares which card I chose!
A. Geometric Modern:
Geometric is all the rage these days. I love that this design offers a modern diamond print. Plus, the real foil elements on this card really elevate the card to a sophisticated level!
B. Photo Focus:
I love that this card features a large-scale photo fills up the whole card- it really puts the focus on the subject(s) of the photo! The stars really add to the whimsy of this card.
C. Sweet & Simple:
I love the simple lines and modern typography in this card. I also love that it offers two spots for photos so I can put one pic of each of my daughters on this one. Sometimes, sweet & simple is best!
I love that this card allows me to fill the card with so many photos from vacations, milestones, birthdays, etc. I especially love the effect when candid photos are used in this collage card.
E. Bright & Colorful:
I love the bright, colorful design of this card. The rich, vibrant colors make this a fun choice for sure.
Ordering personalized photo cards from Minted is fun and convenient! The site offers a wide variety of high-quality cards for every occasion. Plus, the FREE Address Assistant feature makes addressing holiday cards super quick! Furthermore, the Find It Fast option helps to find the perfect card so quickly- simply upload your photo and see how it appears in hundreds of different card designs.
Be sure to look for a follow-up post in a few weeks, where I will share which card I chose! For now, I’d love to hear from you: which card is your favorite?