The 15 Easiest Slow Cooker SoupsJanuary 15, 2015
The weather is frigid outside and there’s not much more comforting than a big, hearty bowl of homemade slow cooker soup! I especially love soups that I can prepare in my slow cooker. I can throw all the ingredients inside, set the timer and go about my day. By the evening, the soup is cooked and hot and ready to be devoured!
Whether you prefer light, easy-on-the-waistline, broth-y soups or rich, creamy, cheesy soups, this list will have something you will love! Check out all the different Crock Pot Soups that you can make in only a matter of hours. Then let me know in the Comments below which you will want to try first!
Best Slow Cooker Soups
- Sweet potato, chicken and quinoa soup: Quinoa is so healthy and this soup is full of delicious, rich flavor!
- Slow cooker creamy tomato basil tortellini: Rich and creamy, this soup is an easy addition to lunch or dinner!
- Slow cooker chicken fajita soup: Just like a chicken fajita but in soup form, this recipe is sure to be a winner!
- Tomato basil parmesan soup: So easy to throw all these ingredients into the crock pot, this soup is perfect for a weeknight!
- Homemade minestrone soup: Just like the diner classic, homemade minestrone made in a slow cooker is so delicious!
- Slow cooker cheeseburger soup: With how much I enjoy the occasional cheeseburger, this one is probably my favorite!
- Homemade broccoli cheddar soup: Cheesy and satisfying, this soup is sure to be a winner among all!
- Slow cooker tuscan chicken soup: You might have all the ingredients for this homemade soup already in your kitchen!
- Slow cooker chicken and mushroom pot pie: Half soup and half stew, this one is a perfect dinner alongside a salad.
- Slow cooker lentil soup: With lentils being so healthy and full of fiber, this soup is definitely easy on the waistline.
- Slow cooker loaded potato soup: If you enjoy loaded baked potatoes, then you have to give this soup version a try!
- Best crock pot chicken noodle soup: Is there any soup more classic than chicken noodle? This one is a staple!
- Slow cooker Moroccan lentil soup: Filled with the exotic spices of the Middle East, this lentil soup is a delight on the tastebuds!
- Slow cooker vegetable soup: This one is filled to the brim with healthy veggies- no guilt associated with this one!
- Slow cooker vegetable barley soup: Barley makes this soup extra filling! Oh and this one freezes well for later, too!
These all look so delicious… it’s so hard to pick just one!