It’s snowing here today… again! While the snow can be pretty, it does get difficult being stuck in the house with the little ones all day long. The girls (and I) get cabin fever, and everyone starts to feel restless and bored. That’s why it’s important to always have a long list of indoor crafts & activities for kids. I love these crafts because they are snow-themed, so they are perfect for the Winter.
Snow Crafts & Activities for Kids
- Make snow dough with shaving cream & cornstarch.
- Create a sensory snow bin with a big plastic bin and a roll of toilet paper.
- Grab a handful of snow from outside and make an adorable snowman in a bottle.
- Make snowman art with white paint and cotton balls.
- Make a 3-D snowman with fluffy cotton and some construction paper.