My 5 Diaper Bag Essentials w/ #ClutchStyleNovember 2, 2015
Before I had kids, I used to leave the house with just my purse in tow. I carried my phone, wallets, keys, some lipstick and not much else! Pre-kids, I never realized how many things I would need to have with me when taking the kids out of the house! Nowadays, when I leave the house, I’m always carrying a diaper bag with me- and it’s full of items that are essentials! From an activity set to keep the little ones busy to Huggies Clutch n’ Clean wipes to clean up kid-sized messes, here are my 5 must-have items for the diaper bag!
My 5 Diaper Bag Essentials
1. Snacks and Drinks: I cannot take the kids to the store (or even for a walk around the neighborhood) without packing some snacks and drinks with me! I always have their bottles & a few snack cups with me!
2. Change of Clothes: Whether it’s a potty training accident or a messy meal that got all over their outfits, I always like to have a fresh set of clothes with me. I never know when I will need to change one of their outfits!
3. Activity Set: Whether we find ourselves waiting at the doctor’s office or sitting at a restaurant waiting for lunch, I always like to have some art supplies with me so I can give them a quick activity to keep them busy. I like to have a set of crayons and a small coloring book in my diaper bag.
4. My Phone: My phone comes everywhere I go- and for good reason! Whether I want to capture a cute moment of the kids at the park with my phone’s camera or research something on Google, I always keep my phone with me, especially when I leave the house with the kids!
5. Wipes: My oldest has been out of diapers for a while now, but I still love using baby wipes to clean up her hands after a messy meal. Or after a day at the park, a set of wipes is valuable for cleaning everyone’s hands. I’m loving Huggies Natural Care Wipes, since they are hypoallergenic and 99% water based. They also offer a gentle & soft clean, which is important when we’re talking about the kids! And at Sam’s Club, I can get 864 wipes per pack. If you’re a regular reader of this blog, you know how much I love a good deal. I’ve recently joined Sam’s Club and love being able to get all of our household essentials in one store at such a great value. Check out some of the benefits of joining Sam’s Club!
I love that the pack of Huggies Natural Care wipes from Sam’s Club comes with the exclusive clutch to store wipes while on-the-go! It’s a fabulously stylish way to carry wipes! How cute is this?
Since I’m always carrying wipes with me anyway, I’m so happy I found this gorgeous clutch to store my wipes in style! Now, when I have to take a wipe out at the mall or park, I can be proud to whip out this stylish clutch!
Wanna see a really cool “What’s your Clutch Style?” video? Check this out!
Now, tell me in the comments below: What are your must-have items for the diaper bag?