I always seem to have frozen fruits in the freezer, and for good reason: they last forever, they’re so affordable, and they’re so convenient! You can keep them in there until you need them, at which time they need to be thawed (microwave or refrigerator or room temperature) and then they’re ready to consume! There’s rarely ever any true prep work needed- I love that! So if you want to make a healthier dessert featuring frozen fruit, check out some of my favorite ideas below:
Frozen Fruit Desserts
1. This healthy strawberry sorbet recipe is so easy to make, you won’t believe you can be enjoying this treat in 5 minutes flat!
2. Or what about this mango & peach sorbet– similar in concept but also equally delicious in its own right!
3. These frozen fruit skewers are so adorable, that I know the kids would absolutely love them!
4. This fruit salad ice pop looks just as enticing as it probably tastes!
5. This frozen pineapple upside down cake is surprisingly easy to make- your guests will definitely be impressed!
I hope you try some of these lovely frozen fruit desserts this week!