Does your foyer need a little sprucing up? I am on the hunt for new DIY projects to update my foyer / entryway, and I found so many great ideas online! There are so many fun ways to make the space more functional, practical and pretty! And most of these projects only require a few basic supplies you can find in a home improvement store and an afternoon of your time!
DIY Foyer / Entryway Projects
- Sisal carpet treads: Update the treads on your stairs with these pretty sisal carpet treads!
- Door makeover: Transform your builder grade boring door into something spectacular pretty easily!
- Pipe rack: Create a DIY entryway rack using basic plumbing supplies!
- Snow boot tray: Create this clever bed for storing wet and snowy boots!
- PVC Shoe organizer: Use PVC pipes to organize your shoes and boots by the front door!