9 Thanksgiving Kid’s CraftsNovember 1, 2015
Well, Halloween is over! And now it’s time to get ready for Thanksgiving! There’s something so fun and entertaining about doing seasonal crafts with the kids. They absolutely love making little turkeys, pilgrim’s hats and cornucopias this time of year. Today, I’m so excited to share with you all some amazingly cute and easy crafts for kids. These are appropriate for toddlers through preschoolers, but even older kids would have fun with these Thanksgiving Kid’s Crafts.
I know I will be working on a few of these ideas with my girls over the next week or two! Can’t wait!
9 Thanksgiving Kid’s Crafts
1. Pom Pom Turkey: How cute are these turkeys? Made from pom poms, this is one the kids will love making! source
2. Mod Mayflower: Make these adorable Mayflower boats using supplies you probably have in the house already. source
3. Thanksgiving Coloring Pages: Just print these out and keep them on hand for times when you need to keep the kids busy for a while. source
4. Thankful Turkey: Make this Thankful Turkey and have the kids write what they’re thankful for on the turkey’s feathers! source
5. Leaf Garland: This garland is so pretty and totally feels festive for Fall & Thanksgiving. I love the pretty patterns on the leaves! source
6. Downloadable Kid’s Placemats for Thanksgiving: Download these placemats and place them on the kid’s table at Thanksgiving to keep the kids busy! source
7. Felt Leaf Table Runner: Take sheets of sheets of felt in coordinating colors and cut out the shapes of leaves. Connect them together and place on the table for a festive runner. source
8. Pilgrim’s Hat: The kids will love making this Pilgrim’s hat using basic craft supplies! I know my daughters will want to add some pink to these hats! source
9. Felt Hand Turkey: This felt turkey is made from the handprints of the kids, making this a wonderful memory for years to come! source
Looking for more fun Thanksgiving ideas? Check these out!