Roasted sweet carrotsOctober 16, 2014
This side dish is so delicious and so easy to prepare! If you have fussy eaters (and I have two of them- a 3 year old one and a 15 month old one), try this recipe and your little ones may fall in love with carrots! I know mine did! These roasted carrots are such a breeze to make too. You only need a few ingredients and about 30 minutes of roasting time and then you’re all done!
Try this recipe this weekend and then let me know in the Comments below if these are your new favorite, too!
Roasted sweet carrots
- 1 bag carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Saute the sliced carrots until they start to brown.
- Place carrots in a preheated (350 degrees F) oven for about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top of the carrots and roast for another 5 minutes.
- Serve warm!