When it’s a warm Summer day outside, nothing beats the heat like a tall glass of cold goodness. I love iced teas, lemonades, flat drinks, sparkling drinks, flavored drinks, plain drinks, … you name it – I probably love it!
This drink recipe I’m going to share with you today is a real favorite of mine! It’s not too sweet, not too tart – it hits that perfect balance on the tongue! The orange juice gives it a subtle citrus flavor, while the soda water (seltzer) gives it a little zing. It’s non-alcoholic, so even the little ones can try this one! My 3 year old can’t get enough of this peach sparkler – which is what she calls it.
not too sweet, not too tart – it hits that perfect balance
Let’s get to the recipe now – it’s a really simple one.
Peach orange sparkling drink recipe
- 4 or 5 frozen peach slices
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup seltzer (soda water)
- handful of ice
- sweetener (optional)
- Place the frozen peach slices at the bottom of a tall glass. I use slices from a bag of frozen peaches, although you could also take a fresh peach, slice it and then freeze the slices.
- Add the ice to the glass and top with the orange juice and seltzer.
- If you want a drink that is sweeter, simply add a little extra sweetener. I typically go for a packet or two of Splenda or a squirt of liquid stevia or a tablespoon or two of homemade sugar syrup.