Decorative Storage Box from Diaper BoxJuly 7, 2014
Diaper boxes – they’re a dime a dozen when you have a young child in the house! We’ve gone through so many diaper boxes over the years and I’ve found that these boxes can be upcycled into pretty, decorative storage.
Diaper boxes are the perfect size for making into decorative storage! They’re small enough to tote around from room to room, but spacious enough to store plenty of toys or hats or whatever you’re using the box to store.
The tutorial is very simple and can be easily customized to your liking!
Decorative Storage Box from Diaper Box
- diaper box
- wrapping paper
- washi tape
- Cut off the top flaps of the diaper box.
- Lay the box flat on its side on top of some wrapping paper and draw the outline of the sides of the box. Then cut out the wrapping paper according to your guidelines.
- Repeat on all sides of the box.
- Use Modge Podge to adhere the wrapping paper rectangles to each side of the box.
- Use long strips of washi tape at the top and bottom edge of each side of the box to conceal the edge of the wrapping paper and make the box look more finished.